Children, cooking, marriage, random stuff, funny stuff, photography, dogs, cats, depression... Whatever you're looking for, you might find it here! The modern 5 and dime.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Children are so Literal

Rachel has always had problems with her scalp. She had cradle cap as a baby, and it appears it has begun to return, as a cross between a tiny version of cradle cap and teenage dandruff (remember, she's only 7).

So I got her some tea tree oil shampoo to help with the dry scalp problems.

Last night I told her about her dandruff (this is when I noticed it was back)- she was asking me questions about what it was.

When I was going through her scalp, she asked me what I was doing. I told her I was trying to remove her dandruff, and I had called that "Dried Skin".

Then she said, "Eww! What's showing underneath now that my skin is not there?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home