Children, cooking, marriage, random stuff, funny stuff, photography, dogs, cats, depression... Whatever you're looking for, you might find it here! The modern 5 and dime.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Pizza wine


OK, when I first saw this posted over at Strange New Products, I thought it was pizza flavored wine. I was intrigued so I clicked.

But Pizza Vino has a Pinot Noir specifically made to go with pizza. Anyone who knows me knows I would take the Pinot over the Cab anyday, but they've got a Cab also. These wines are fruit forward, so I'd give a guess that these would indeed go well with a pizza. Granted, I'm not sure if you're one to drink a California Pinot with a Domino's delivery, check out my recipe below for homemade Grilled Portabello Mushroom pizza and open a good bottle of Pinot!

Better yet, these bottles retail for $8.99. Check out their website.

Source: Pizza Vino

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home