Children, cooking, marriage, random stuff, funny stuff, photography, dogs, cats, depression... Whatever you're looking for, you might find it here! The modern 5 and dime.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Tonight is opening night

Rachel begins her weekend-long engagement of the Nutcracker Ballet. The kids have all been working so hard, I am so proud of all of them! They began rehearsals back at the end of September.

Also, Rachel earned a big award at school today, so we've had a double dose of being proud of the little one.

I'm even getting started on my holiday cards... a whole week before Christmas and Hanukkah! I wish I had gotten a Chrismakah card so I wouldn't have to keep track of who gets what card. We celebrate both in our house, and I don't k now why that is so difficult for people to get. I think we'll start celebrating every holiday out there and really confuse the neighbors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home