Children, cooking, marriage, random stuff, funny stuff, photography, dogs, cats, depression... Whatever you're looking for, you might find it here! The modern 5 and dime.

Friday, January 20, 2006

By Popular Demand

The story of the yellow card...

My daughter's school uses a system of color-coded cards to indicate behavior. A green card is good, a blue is even better, and purple is "gosh darn it a miracle happened and your child was out of this world excellent today". A yellow card is "an oops happened", a red card is "ye shall be in trouble with the principal".

My daughter gets yellow cards every once in a while for talking too much (wonder who she gets that from :-) especially talking during class.

One of her first yellow cards she was explaining herself to me.

"I'm so sorry Mom, I couldn't help it, my mouth just flew open!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home