Children, cooking, marriage, random stuff, funny stuff, photography, dogs, cats, depression... Whatever you're looking for, you might find it here! The modern 5 and dime.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Comments and the little blog that could

I've heard of it from other bloggers. Nasty e-mails or nasty comments. Didn't think I was saying anything here that would offend anyone.

But alas, I have had to change my comment settings. Anonymous comments will no longer be accepted on this blog. If you have something to say, I will post comments because I welcome discussion and debate, but at least have the courtesy to identify yourself. A blogger.com account is free, come and join the discussion and debate- it's what this great country is built on.

Negative, nasty, and mean comments will not be published- this is not the proper forum, and not what I am trying to achieve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home