Children, cooking, marriage, random stuff, funny stuff, photography, dogs, cats, depression... Whatever you're looking for, you might find it here! The modern 5 and dime.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

"Stick this on your blog and shove it"

I am not a morning person.

After over five years of being together, my husband should KNOW this about me.

This morning, he decided it would be a good idea to come snuggle with me, and then while I had my arm raised over my head, he was tempted to pick at a pimple in my armpit.

My armpit, people.

I reacted as any normal person would- I'm ticklish, after all- and jerked my arm down in defense.

My elbow made solid contact with his NOSE.

Ouch.

It is not broken, but I am quite sure that hurt like hell.

His only response?

"Stick this on your blog and shove it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home