Children, cooking, marriage, random stuff, funny stuff, photography, dogs, cats, depression... Whatever you're looking for, you might find it here! The modern 5 and dime.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Happy Belated Mother's Day!

My husband got me something I've always wanted! One of those delicious giant cookies from Mrs. Field's. They sit in their display window beckoning, I always thought it would be so cool to get one. I even cried when he gave it to me.

We had a nice Mother's Day, my daughter gave me a card that was just so cute. Her teacher typed up a letter to be placed inside the card. Well, take a look!



Also this weekend our Girl Scout troop went on their adventure as their reward for a successful cookie season. This year the girls decided they wanted to do the Dolphin Interaction Program at Sea World San Diego. I at first was shocked by the price ($150 per person, adults and children same price), but after seeing the experience I can't wait to go do it myself someday! It was really incredible and definitely something the kids will always remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home