Children, cooking, marriage, random stuff, funny stuff, photography, dogs, cats, depression... Whatever you're looking for, you might find it here! The modern 5 and dime.

Friday, January 05, 2007

A new year, a new blog

I've had a lot of fun posting here, but as you can plainly see, I just haven't been giving it the love and attention it deserves. I will do my best to pump some love into this site this year, but most of my blogging love is going to go to my new blogging venture. Please visit me over at

http://sandiegopadresmom.mlblogs.com/

If you even remotely love baseball, love the Padres, or have a family, I hope you'll visit me on my new site. If you see me at Petco Park, please stop and say hello.

I hope to be adding some cool features (read: columns!) to the new blog, especially focusing on the family viewpoint of Padres baseball.

To celebrate the new year, my family went on a tour of Petco Park.




That's me, looking very happy to be inside the Padres dugout, with my Dad, who I think thought it was pretty cool, too.

Happy New Year 2007 to everyone! I hope this year is fantastic for all of you. Thank you again for your continued readership.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home