Children, cooking, marriage, random stuff, funny stuff, photography, dogs, cats, depression... Whatever you're looking for, you might find it here! The modern 5 and dime.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

In which I am inadvertently the center of attention


I went out to dinner with some friends last night. My chicken piccatta, despite my best attempts, lept onto my shirt so it could go home with me.

Not even my awesome Tide 2 Go pen could save me from embarassment, as witnessed in said photo.












We were attempting a group photograph that horrifyingly became all about me.

Laugh at will.

2 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

Found my way here via dooce. I just moved back to San Diego, Oceanside actually, and resisted seeing the Bob Dylan show at the Globe due to the reviews. I might take another look because of your mention. Originally from the midwest I was thrilled with last weekend's weather, oh AND, btw, you look like you're 20!!!

4:49 PM

 
Blogger Weniki said...

Thanks, Terri, for your comment! Welcome back to San Diego! Thank you also for the sweet compliment. My husband (who by the way is 8 years older than I am) still gets carded- me not so much anymore. When they do ask for ID I jump up and down and tell them they've made my day! :-)

Michael Arden was what made the show so great for me. I really went in expecting not to like it, for sure. About 10 minutes in, I was thinking "Damnit, I actually like this!"

I, too, was absolutely THRILLED with the weather- I mean it was real WEATHER for a change, fantastic. We had enough hail on the ground it almost looked like snow.

Welcome!

8:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home