Children, cooking, marriage, random stuff, funny stuff, photography, dogs, cats, depression... Whatever you're looking for, you might find it here! The modern 5 and dime.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day!

To all the father's out there, hope you have a wonderful day with your families.

To my own pop, happy father's day and thank you for everything- we love you very, very much and can't wait to see you later this week!

To my husband, thank you for being such a great step-father to my pride and joy. We love you, love you, love you!

To celebrate, here is a picture of my little girl, drawn by a caricaturist at the birthday party we went to yesterday. I wasn't able to scan the entire picture, but most of it is here.


1 Comments:

Blogger Buffy said...

....I bet she loved it.

11:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home