Children, cooking, marriage, random stuff, funny stuff, photography, dogs, cats, depression... Whatever you're looking for, you might find it here! The modern 5 and dime.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Happy Fourth!


We celebrated the fourth of july yesterday, on the second of july- as we did last year, we had a barbecue and pool party. Perhaps it was the experience of doing it last year, but this year's party went much smoother, and it seemed more fun for me. I had more time to get in the pool (although still not as much as I would have liked), and I had somewhat more time to chat with friends. My husband still got stuck on the BBQ grill, but not for 8 straight hours like last year.

Above is a photo of the little one with her balloon bouquet. She seemed to have the best time of all, she was so excited. She never got out of the pool except for when she begged me to let her show her friends some toys in her room. Now, the day after, we are all exhausted.

So, on the actual fourth of july, we are planning on resting and doing nothing. I will watch fireworks on TV, read, and sleep! Oh, and eat the gazillion hot dogs we have left over.

Hope you and yours have a great holiday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home